Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monday Post 157

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4631 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 134kcal or 2.02km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Your Faith is a Catalyst' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves around 6pm!!! But just noting down I had a great sleep last night and late morning UQ physio qith Brad before PIG mum and I shared lunch @ Woka Woka then I saw Lei shifu for a comfy massage. Toms I've got a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio, but hopefully we can have lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards; I haven't been there since the beginning of this month! Anyways, Carol's here now, so hopefully bbl with today's events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: