Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Post 157c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 6457; D2's new report: 6457 steps also equals 177kcal or 2.64km. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the loo, where I did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-When that was done, I went over to wash and dry both hands, before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-I've forgotten what we listened to today, but 'twas the same thing all day. Also, of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, but I also closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo for one tinkle, and back outside, Brad was already waiting for me, so I just entered the gym with him. Physio today: passive but painful calf stretch on plinth, standing calf stretch for about seven minutes, about twenty-seven sit-to-stands and card work for Ela.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to Garbo. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Hey, fingers crossed I can brb!
Cheers,
Em. ^6

No comments: