Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Thursday Post 194

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1722 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling forty-eight kcal or 740m XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Lessons From the Prodigal Son (3)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'll still be owed some time online after PIG mum gets home from work!! Anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P once last night and once more around 6:20am, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I continue until dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for Hong Kong! I sit upright to hug him then stand up to hug him again, telling him to take care and stay in touch. . I use the pot :P once more and count down fifteen more minutes before PIG mum returns.
-One last pot :P trip for me for three tinkles when PIG mum returns. She gets me kitted, then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela - fingers crossed I can brb/bbl, coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online!!!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: