Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Post 194b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3703; D2's new report: 3703 steps also equals eighty-nine kcal or 1.47km. XD Anyways, events for today?
~Woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, when the noisy rubbish thundered down our road and began tipping bins. After one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I continue, with me waking twice more for the pot :P - once @ 8am and again @ 9am until PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When she comes back, I use the pot :P once more for two tinkles and PIG mum gets me kitted. Then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was just over half of the yummy cheese, ham and pineapple bun/danish/whatever it's called XD thing I bought from BreadTop yesterday, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate.
-After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also leaned fully against the side rail and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-When that was done, I went over to wash and dry both hands, before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD. Of course, she gleefully FORCED me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; she also chose to listen to that nasally Andy Hui first, too. Not that I was listening; I spent most of the trip finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, then, opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before - hey, brb!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: