Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Post 340f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday has already been logged in @ 1630 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-two. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • Nature suddenly called; after publishing the previous post, @ 8pm I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Returning online, I checked e-mails, Facebooked and blogged.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Looking forward to having lunch with dearest dad @ home; hopefully he'll Whatsapp video call 4th aunty and we can all get Yau Hin to call us! XD
  • Bet PIG mum's got David to come gimme a session of physio ... 
  • Tina's also meant to come mind me from 2pm till 4pm; wonder how late she'll arrive toms and what her excuse will be this time? XD
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin; the 74TH time I'll have seen it!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: