Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wednesday Post 373b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2452 (pretty confident I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Debt Eater' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Higher Ground' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, just briefly, continuing last night's events?

  • After singing Lead Me To the Cross we did a Bible study from Acts chapter nine.
  • Best of all, we had supper @ Maccas before Enoch dropped me home. PIG mum hit me with the eyegoo and went immediately to bed. Yay - I could sit to pour my nightly mouthful of milk, Ela didn't haveta hold the milk carton, pour the milk nor open the fridge door afterwards; nor did she haveta hold the toothbrush and Elf got to wear her sock last night. Score! XD
  • Now @ 7:24pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:04. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am~
  • Turned alarm on, saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent to ground eleven times for Ela to move object, weightshifting, timed reaching for both hands, falling forward eight times and successfully left first attempt, woot!
  • Went to Sunnybank Hills Woolies to buy bread and milk (elbow bumped Caitlin!) then headed upstairs and enjoyed delicious eggy pancake with pork floss for lunch!

No comments: