Monday, June 29, 2020

Tuesday Post 342

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard plodding 1007 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Getting Out Of Your Boat but thirdly and way most importantly I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after PIG mum feeds me some arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • At 2:15pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:02. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night!  Nature didn't call until PIG mum went a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:10am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz dad would leave for his hard day's work @ 8:20am!
  • Success; one hour later dearest dad considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage; my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks me and Shirley back into bed, kisses me bye and leaves for his hard day's work, Shirley and I cuddle and snore, me waking again shortly before PIG mum does her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and dump all my clothes on the side of the bed before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. 
  • Now @ 3:28pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:15. That's tonight's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Only I've used up all my time playing, so super-briefly:
  • Had NAB physio with Felix via Zoom. Physio today: wrist extensions for Ela, weightshifting, weightbearing for Elf, twenty-one sit-to-stands.
  • Got myself a spoon and had soupy pasta for lunch. Poured myself one mug of chrysanthemum tea to wash lunch down with.
  • Showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and remitted, I popped online.
  • PIG mum came back from swimming; we just had a tele-consult with Dr. Ku coz I need a new referral to see the psychiatrist.
  • Kim's coming @ 5pm and taking me to then Toastmasters changeover function! Pity PIG mum organised the shift to end @ 9:30pm ... in the past, I always stayed out till 10:30! *sigh*
  • Toms: torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Pao's minding me from 3:30pm - must remember to remove the toilet roll before showering - then we have choir practice!
  • Looking forward to watching Nine's 6pm news afterwards!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: