Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday Post 340c

Good evening again! Since I've already recorded everything I normally note down, just lemme continue with tonight's events?
  • I'd just published the previous post and was reading my Google news feed when PIG mum booted me offline and gleefully forced me to complete the rest of my HEP for her.
  • Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Narelle kindly passed me for dinner; June has been met TEN times!! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not very bean sprouts and some fish.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm following one last loo trip with the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Sunday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: