Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday Post 341e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2255 and secondly, Joni'a devotional topic's "The 'Red Cross'". Righteo, continuing events for Monday?

  • David arrived to gimme a session of physio: twenty minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, 100 sit-to-stands (50x2), reaching for Ela and Era (100x each) and pronation exercise with dumbbell. Going by my record, I've slugged through three straight days (thirty-six hours) of physio, and we're not even halfway through the year yet ...
  • Tina arrived eight minutes late; after PIG mum let her in, I plodded my ten hallway laps with her first.
  • Then I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hateful out aloud. Actually, since Tina stayed and kindly held the showerhead over my back after I called her back to please gimme some facewash, I was all done after 13% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and happily watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle when Tina went to find some socks for me. When she remitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was washing my glasses for me and I was drying inside my ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, I asked Tina to please help me dry my hair and then please clean the bathroom after getting me some arvo tea. 
  • Afternoon tea was fancy: PIG mum had left me (literally) one small mouthful of the tiramisu she'd baked last night! I also drank one small mug of green tea and happily read Elantris for one hour, after which I used the loo for two more tinkles and then returned online.
  • Tina left @ 4:08pm. She's back toms when I've got NAB physio with Felix. Actually she claims she arrived on time today but I just didn't hear her knock. XD
  • At 5:45pm I started logging outta everything, @ 5:50pm I used the loo for one more tinkle and by 6pm I was with Carnival on the couch watching Nine's 6pm news - the 78TH time I've watched it! :D
  • That finished, I walked myself slowly and safely online, 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts but I've not even had dinner yet!! XD

No comments: