Sunday, June 21, 2020

Monday Post 341b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 501 steps (my 3rd consecutive day stuck  @ home) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Turn To God - He Will Not Disappoint You' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:46am, I lasted 5:43. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 11:38am I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: