Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday Post 373f

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2830 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week remains @ thirty-three. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?
  • After turning the alarm on, I climb into the 4WD. First, PIG mum tootles us  off to Warrigal Square to buy milk, tissues and sth from Woolies. I ask the checkout chic manning the self-serve checkouts where's Chris and learnt she only works Monday and Tuesdays! Wonder how she spends her other days?
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; PIG mum enjoyed herself also, yapping ceaselessly @ her. XD 
  • Got home, plodded my ten HEP laps with Kim and then took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea's one juicy pear and a lil packet of rice crackers Aunty Ann gave me this arvo!
  • I also keep reading and finish the Garth Nix novel @ 5:27pm! Now I'm reading Elantris, the book Mr. Griffin lent me ages ago!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not very yummy seaweed, lotsa little tong vegetable and some chicken. Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup.
  • Returned online, used loo for one more tinkle and then finished HEP with PIG mum.
  • Toms: will login Saturday's plodding total @ 1630, since I'm pretty sure I'm staying home all day. Enjoying my weekly sleep-in till 10am; will plod my ten laps with Kim and shower @ 12:30pm coz I don't get Saturday afternoon support anymore. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: