Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday Post 326b

 Heylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2514. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, hopefully bbl with more of  today's events,  else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S.  All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 180TH time: Jiselle (first name), Manning, Aaran (first name), Blomfield, Campbell, Du, Spencer (heard), Patrick, Bladich, Balme, Leaney, McGoverne, Trump, Bowen,  Leeser, Tomasi, Bavas, Dunn, Frizell, Gallen,  Oclery, Buttrose (heard),  Earl  (first name), Probyn, Albanese (heard),  Arrow, Novea (first name), Faraz (first name), Pathan, Meyer, Labuschagne, Head, Duckford (heard),  Neale (heard), V'Landys, Abdo (heard),  TTeitzel, Romy (firstttt name), Taupiki, Tayne (firstt name), de Minaur, Jarvis, Cook (heard), Ward and Bradnam. Dominique Loudon read the sports report, Alice Stolz read the auction report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from South Bank. Brisbane was 13-31 today. Brisbane toms: 14-29. Mt. Gravattt toms: 12-29. Sunrise: 5:40am Sunset 5:44pm

  • After I'd used up the most important two hours of my day I used the loo for one  tinkle then headed over to the gobbling :P  table to munch arvo tea (the honey chicken sushi roll I'd bought earlier plus one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea) and read all  afternoon, since it's only Saturdays that I can  spend three hours with my nose buried in a book~ Today I reached pg.  250 @ 4:28pm, and finished pg. 275 @ 4:46pm~
  • One more tinkle before I returned online and watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 180TH time. All the things I like recording are just under this post's opening paragraph.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking forward to  seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: