Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday Post 326c

 Good   evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding  total for Saturday now stands @ 2658 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Incomparable Rewards." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When PIG mum summoned me for dinner @ 7:26pm, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P   table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight:  rice, lotsa yummy kai lan, some yummy tofu and a few wee slices of tasteless soup  pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl back to the sink I walked myself slowly  and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo  trip once I ring Aunty Lai @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward  to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: