Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2002 (ha, I'm literally a couple of steps over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'When Trials Come'. Righteo, continuing today's events?
- After Ari saw me seated and left, PIG mum gave me some arvo tea: one piece of fruit, one plain cracker and one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea. I happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 400 @ 3:36pm.
- After using the loo for one more tinkle I read my daily Bible passages (started Galatians today) then plopped online for myself.
- Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 183RD time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
- PIG mum got dearest dad to start dinner with bher but without me again. *sigh* Given permission to join once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, two slices of some fish and two chunks of chicken.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: Jane's minding me from 8-2 and taking me for the final session of this block!
- Since I already had OT with Ari this arvo I'm free once Jane leaves; looking forward to my two most important hours of the day, reading the book club novel for another hour and watching the 6pm news for the 184TH time before watching the first prelim finals: up the Phins!
- Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment