Saturday, September 19, 2026

Sunday Post 326d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight!  Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2743. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing  the previous post, I continued penning (well, typing XD) my  Birthday Celebrations Post for 2026 being ringing Aunty Lai @ 9pm and chatting with her for like 8:22.
  • Call finished, I walk myself once more slowly  and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, suppose the special  thing's that EM's got an AGM afterwards but I'm not a member since I've not been baptised yet.
  • Looking forward to having lunch @ Ho Lin Wah with Georgia! She'll  see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm.
  • Nothing happening after Georgia leaves; will prolly read for one hour, do my daily  Bible readings then  watch the 6pm news for the 181ST time.
  • Must publish Birthday Celebrations Post 2026; I'm officially turning 39.5!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: