Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2989 (so will definitely crack three grand before tonight ends XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Admitting Your Weakness' but thirdly and way most importantly I'm really sttill owed TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing Monday's events?
- After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Before reading my daily Bible passages I quickly type out GCCW homework since Mary complained last meeting that I didn't submit homework until the day before and she didn't have time to read it! XD
- That done, I use the loo for one tinkle then read my daily Bible passages before plopping online for myself until PIG mum summons me for lunch.
- PIG mum cooked surprisingly tasty fried rice for lunch!
- Lunch was washed down with one delicious mug of Chinese tea; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- At 1:55pm I sit once more over the loo for two tinkles then sit by the front door awaiting Louiza's arrival @ 2pm.
- She arrives two minutes late (stuck in traffic) but makes good time tootling me off to Breathe for physio.
- Physio today: 1.555km bike ride, forty bar-assisted push ups with left weight shift, forty steps for Erf with more left weight shift, forty steps for Elf with left weight shift, forty v-bar cable rows with both hands, forty leg extensions for Elf, forty leg extensions for Erf, forty leg curls and boxing!
- After one tinkle, Louiza tootled me off to the Sunny Park Woolies for grocery shopping. I prefer shopping with the carers more than the parents since the carers lemme sit on the self-serve checkout machine but the parents don't. Just grumpy since there was sufficient change butt mean PIG mum wouldn't lemme redeem the $3 McFlurry on the My Macca's app! >< *sigh*
- Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Louiza who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekitted arvo tea was one yummy pear, one plain cracker and one small cup of some herbal tea. Originally PIG mum had putt the teabag into the white tea with sweetener biggest mug but I asked Louiza please switch itt.
- Happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 350 @ 5:06pm and reaching pg. 375 @ 5:41pm.
- Sat once more over the loo for two tinkles @ 5:55pm then signed Louiza off with my thanks and byes; she's backThursday 8:00am and taking me to GCCW!
- Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 181STT time but have misplaced where I usually note everything. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment