Heylo again, good evening and please excuse the first post; you know I sttill get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding exactly 2500 steps (Nice number, eh? Actually 'twas only 2490 but that number pissed me off enough to get up, taking ten steps around the chair and sit back down XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Let Goods And Kindred Go'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The God Of Second Chances'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Comfort Amidst Tears' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Dress Yourself' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SIX MINUTTES online should PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm; argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I've been unable to enjoy the entirety of the MOST IMPORTANTT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY ONLINE!!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn't wake until 7:L45am); Jane took me to play table tennis this arvo and dearest dad took me to play table tennis again @ church tonight and I showed off my Bridge To Brisbane medal to Uncle Sam! XD Toms Louiza's taking me to GCCW but don't think anything's happening afterwards; fingers crossed I can read for one hour and wattch the 6pm news bulletin for the 183RD time!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Wednessday Post 327b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment