Thursday, September 24, 2026

Thursday Post 327c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final,  final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2085. Meaning tonight the trip to the loo and back took me eighty-three steps ... anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing  the previous post I continued reading  and sharing Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better tthan none @ all!
  • Toms: Jane's minding me 8am till 2pm and taking me to  the NAB for two hours then seeing me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving but I'm free once she leaves since Ari already came and gave Ela OT today.  
  • Afternoon plan: read the day's Bible passages, spend my most important two hours of the day online, watch the 6pm  news for the 184TH time then watch the Dolphins play the Roosters; Phins Up!!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to  the weekend toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: