Friday, April 24, 2009

ANZAC day post

heylo again! i've only just finished last night's post, but here's today's post!and coz ANZAC day is an 'event', i get to type it all out in full!
cheers to em, who managed to successfully swing herself over to use the pot this morning without falling to her death. :P
but em was rather stupid too, coz i thought PIG mum was leaving for work, and squwaked out to her, "mum, don't leave yet! you haven't kissed me good bye! :(" her response? "idiot child. i've just come back home FROM work." oops. my bad! ><"
so PIG mumdug me up, got me kitted, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling table. brunch for me was rice, lotsa bok choy, and a small but yummy slice of ham, washed down with a glass of plain milk.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer, where i tootled online for an hour and a bit. so i'll come back online after 7pm and dinner, to finish posting about my day! i'm just uncertain whether anyone will come at all - usually, susan's my saturday worker, but she's already sais she can't make it today. i hope someone can come! well, we'll find out in roughly half an hour's time, anyway. see you tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. hehe cool - karen turned up, and brought with her some grren squishy leaky thing! i think she said it only cost 2 bucks. be back later tonight!

No comments: