Wednesday, April 29, 2009

wednesday post

good evening!
well, there's no time for me to type out a full day's post, so let me just say i plodded 2210 steps today. other things worth of note:
-mariana took PIG mum and i to some expo at southbank about further options for study! i participated by stealing an entire pocketful of lollies (they had bowls on every table!)! yumyum ... we had yummy kebabs for lunch; i got a big one with lotsa mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheese and pineapple! and a 500mL yummy chocolate milk.
-once back home, i said my thanks and byes to marianna and evelyn took me in for a shower - hairwash today.
- i went for physio. >< ai ... left arm exercises, standing and walking work. oh well, i survived. am safe for another few days!
-evelyn took me to luigi's for dinner! i had a low fat choc shake, and a tortelini (sp?) cabonara with chicken! delicious ...
-we went home. i did a stinky unspeakable, wiped myself too. but oops, i must've been too full. i burped, and puked. >< i got yelled at by PIG mum, of course. PIG mum then forced me on a good 40 mins of left arm exercises, including a forced walk up to my room and back down, and 5+mins of standing exercises.
-righteo, so i will only have been on for 20mins, as i'm going to go watch house now. i will try to come back after to stick up my favourite quote, but hopes aren't up. will have to try and remember it for toms! can't really remember what's planned for toms, either... hydro?
anyways,
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Em,
I cant believe you were sick!!!You must have had to many candies!!!
It was a great opportunity for me to spend the day with you...
I hope you are feeling better.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Mariana