Monday, April 20, 2009

monday post

good evening! my final plodding total for monday now stands at approx. 2732. righteo, let's pick up where i left off!
-amanda brought the bread and butter pudding receipe(sp?) for us, so PIG mum will kindly buy the ingredients toms when i'm at physio, i think.
-arvo tea was a mug of tea sweetened with a single spoonful of honey, and a toasted cheese sandwhich. too bad, amanda only gave me a single slice today, meaning it was ENTIRELY too thin :( but oh well. better luck toms!
-amanda Forced me to walk to the bathroom so she could change me for hydro. while i was on the toilet seat, she noticed a smudge in my knickers. "em, wipe.' she ordered. i did, and ... hallelujah! (sp?) "well em, you obviously can't be pregnant" :P laughs amanda as PIG mum goes to cancel my hydro.
-so amanda Forced me to walk to the laundry, and gave me a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i drip dried, got redressed, then amanda handed me my cane and Forced me to walk out to the dining table.
-i'd already had afternoon tea, so amanda grabbed me on approx. 10 mins of left hand exercises, just squeezing the stress ball in my left hand 100x then lifting the 500g dumbell with my left hand 100x. oh, she gave my left arm a massage, too.
-at 5:30pm, amanda Forced me to walk over to my TV chair, and flicked on 10's news.
-she kindly fed me 2 half crackers and a mug of warm milo as a snack.
-7's 6pm news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sports by shane webcke, and weather by john schluter or talitha cummins. and yay, telstra shares are up! they're sitting on $3.21 now.
-we watched today tonight, hosted by matt white till 6:45pm, when amanda Forced me to walk to the loo, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but kindly helped me dry it - and Forced me to walk back to the dining room.
-i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. amanda rocked off 10 mins early, she'll be back toms.
-PIG mum came back to force me on 40mins of left hand exercises, culminating in a walk up to my room and back down.
-dinner: rice, with lotsa normal lettuce (as opposed to cos) and some very yummy BBQ chook! PIG mum said dear dad got it from woolies. washed down with only a plain mug of water, adhering (sp?) to PIG mum's absurd rule that i'm only allowed water, and no juice, if i consume a milk drink around 6pm.
-ding dong! uncle colbert arrived to take my passport photo! remember, no smiling. :P
-anyways, so ends my post for today. i've got physio at the PA toms - fingers crossed for morning tea! - then PIG mum will take me to watch the new dragonball movie! sounds exciting! lol, i'm possibly looking more forward to the fact that we can have lunch at foodcourt afterwards! i haven't been for a whole month!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: