Thursday, April 16, 2009

thursday post

good evening! anyways, em plodded 1934 steps today. and since today is a thursday, i'm going to type everything once out in full:
-whenever i had to walk, i used to type that PIG mum FORCED :( me to. when she forbade me from using capitals, i just typed 'Forced' until she decided that the word itself offended her, and banned it entirely.so i switched to the word 'contort', until PIG mum decided that even THAT word offended her, and ordered that henceforth, i could only use 'made'. so i used 'MADE' until PIG mum ordered that it ALL had to be in lowercase. *sigh* so i complied, only i said she 'gleefully made' me do it, until charlsy left me a comment on this blog and told me i wasn't allowed to write 'gleefully', just 'made' on it's own. i guess i listen to him coz i have a lot of respect for him as a friend. what can i o but comply?
and, about last night:
1. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the laundry.
2. i was forced to stand while brushing my teeth, and PIG mum also forced my left hand to do the after-brush rinses with my right hand.
3. after flossing - anyone know why it is such an unforgiveable SIN to lean on the basin while flossing? - and washing both hands, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them.
4. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo.
5.PIG mum forced me to dak myself and sit for a tinkle.
6. PIG mum forced me to pull my own pants up after i'd finished.
7. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash my right hand. i leaned over to dry it, knowing PIG mum would rather eat me alive :S :P then help me to.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed.
9. still no pull-up pants. argh. >< thankfully, it's been a dry month so far!
10. to be honest, i honestly can't remember how long PIG mum forced me to do left arm and leg exercises before she let me ring my dear grandma. uncle fung answered, and said he'd ring us back - apparently, it's cheaper for HK to ring australia than the other way around? anyways, much remember to keep poor baby mickey in my prayers/talkings to percy the angel/saint tonight, coz the little tyke has an ouchy mouth ulcer :( grandma said his poor mouth is so sore he refused to eat anything, until she boiled some apples in a soup. he could eat the soft apples then :) best of all, she prayed with me before i hit the sack. :)
oh! last of all, i managed to take myself to the loo twice last night/this morning without killing myself. :)
-if i don't mention there's any changes when posting, that just means that ECERYTHING is the same as what i typed out on thursday. :(righteo, here comes the spotty points :P for today!
-em was a happy pig this morning, who called for PIG coz i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. so much thanks to PIG mum who gave me a glass of water and helped me wipe afterwards.
-i got kitted, fed a glass of plain milk, then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the subaru.
-ai, PIG mum says she's kicking me off to bed in 10mins; i can't possibly finish my day's post in that time. *sigh* oh well.
-off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to anthony callea.
-we arrived, PIG mum parked, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk inside the building.
-i wanted to go to the loo, so that's where she made me walk. of course, she also forced me to dak myself/pull up my own trousers afterwards, before making (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before making (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over and take a seat at the waiting area, as she rocked off to pay.
- a student came to fetch me; she kindly lent me a 'sexy belt' :P i didn't bother explaining to her why PIG mum refuses to allow me one.
-tilt table today, plus some standing exercises and some right arm reachy ones. i met 2 new students - they wear glasses like me! their names are amanda-jane and jess.
-time to go, PIG mum tootled us home, still listening to anthony callea.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk back inside the house.
-lunch was rollini with a plain glass of milk.
-i read till 2pm, then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer, where i popped online for roughly an hour, until karen came.
-karen stuck my walkbelt back on me, then Forced me to walk to the laundry.
-a nice hot shower - can't remember if i had a hairwash or not, sorry - today.
-i got dried, redressed, then karen handed me my stick and Forced me to walk back out to the living room.
-arvo tea - a cup of tea - can't remember the brand name, sorry - with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey, and a toasted cheese - yat, 2 slices! thanks karen! - and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 squares.
-i read my raymond e. feist novel for awhile, karen gave me a left arm/hand massage, and forced me to do approx. 1/4 of an hour's worth of left hand exercises.
-at 5:30, karen Forced me to walk over to the piano; my right arm supported my left hand in thunking out twinkle twinkle 3 or 4 times, then my right hand played every major, minor, melodic minor and chromatic scale and a few christmas carols.
-at 6pm, karen Forced me to walk back to my TV chair, and flipped on 7's news, read out by kay mcgrath, sports by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. the most interesting surname i found was 'chesterton'.
-at 6:45, karen Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand - though she kindly helped me dry it - and Forced me to walk back to the dining room.
-i signed her off, and said my thanks and byes. she'll be back again next thursday, and tonight she and jamie are going to have corned beef/silverside with mash for dinner tonight.
-PIG mum promptly forced me on roughly 40mins of exercises, culminating in a walk up to my room and back down.
-dear dad called dinner - yummy rollini, lotsa bok choy, and some barramundi, washed down with a cup of apple and blackcurrant (sp?) juice.
-PIG mum made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the beginning of today's post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer desk, and i tootled back online.
-well, toms i've got hydro, then lunch with suzanne at dong fong/sunnybank oriental! should be great~if there's no A or B meal that suits me, i think i'll go for the fish fillets in corn sauce with rice. yumyum! but i must remember to give half a spoonful to PIG mum; she has DEMANDED in the past that whatever i eat, i MUST share some with her. oh well, no biggie.
-there's no UF toms, either ... wonder what i'll do?
anyways, hope everyone has a good end to their week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 8 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S. thanks to PIG mum who just snipped off all of my left hand fingernails. sheesh, i meant cut them SHORTER, not that she removed my fingernails entirely! :P

No comments: