Thursday, April 2, 2009

thursday post 2

phew ... while i don't have all of my post here, i actually had some saved in a word document. too bad PIG mum's kicking me to bed now ... i guess this will have to be a work in progress.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. lol, almost forgot! haha, here it is~
evening, folks! em plodded 5377 steps today. and since it's a thursday today, i'm going to type everything out in full once:
-whenever PIG mum got me to walk, i would say she FORCED :( me to walk. when she banned me from using all capitals, i just typed Forced until she banned that word entirely. after that, i switched to using the word 'contort', until PIG mum decided that this word offended her also, telling me that henceforth, i could only use the word made. so i used MADE, until she put her foot down and ordered that it had to be ALL in lowercase. *sigh* well, what else can i do but comply? actually, i used not just made, but 'gleefully made', until charlsy told me that i was only allowed to use 'made'. not really sure why i'm listening to him, perhaps just the enormous respect i hold for him as a friend.
and, about last night:
1. PIG mum made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk to the kitchen benchtop to drink my glass of milk (and beware, if i hold the cup the 'wrong' way! (ie, with just my 3rd and 4th fingers inside the ear of the mug. apparently, the 'correct' way is with the 2nd and 3rd fingers in). ai, but i do miss the days when PIG mum would bring me my half a glass of milk in her wagerness to kick me off to bed!
2. PIG mum made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><)me walk to the bathroom.
3. i had to stand while i brushed my teeth, and coz my right hand took the initial pre-brush rinse, PIG mum forced my left hand to rinse 4x with my right hand to 'make up' for it.
4. after flossing and washing both hands, PIG mum made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk over to dry them both.
5. PIG mum made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself.
7. after a tinkle, PIG mum made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash my right hand. i leaned over to dry it, coz i know better than to ask PIG mum to help me to.
8. PIG mum made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk back to my bedroom, where i collapsed in a breath of relief.
9.

No comments: