Sunday, December 26, 2010

monday post 34

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 734 steps today, secondly, TWFT topic's 'celebrate christmas every day of the year!' and thirdly, em's still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online!!! but i've noted that down into my spreadsheet already. :) righteo, let's finish last night's events first!
-dad came over and ordered me to come and play wii with everyone. after one loo trip, i complied.
-poor em got bashed up by vicky in the swordfighting, then flogged by kathy in the bowling! >< :P
-cake time for PIG mum and dad played santa, giving us pressies. too bad PIG mum only lemme open two - this really cute pooh bear mug from dad and - my one-eyed minion!!! :D
-i walked our guests to the door, said my thanks and byes. PIG mum immediately forced me off to bed afterwards.
-but my poor OEM!(one-eyed minion) ela decided to try tugging his eye off! :P he got very distressed and started bashing my head while in ela's grasp; era immediately jerked him outta her grasp and asked bear bear please to teach OEM that my teddies aren't allowed to bash me. :P
-repeat the usual nightly bedtime routine, zzz.
-monday: i used the pot :P several times last night and this morning.
-the parents actually lemme sleep in till quite late! after my fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for a tinkle, but swung myself back to bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-for breakfast, i had one small bowl of frosties and one slice of bread with my new pear jam! :D too bad PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread. :( and afterwards, i drank the entire mug of water 'incorrectly' coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable.
-actually, i opened all my other christmas presents too! :D
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. one stinky unspeakable later, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. surprisingly, though, PIG mum helped me buckle my seatbelt!
-dad tootled us off to westfield chermside for more shopping! we listened to 4KQ's midday news, then michael leung for the rest of the day.
-phew, the parents lemme use sparkless all day. :)
-PIG mum and i both went to the loo first, then we started shopping! PIG mum picked up one pair of shoes, i picked up one book.
-lunch was only half a roast pork sandwich. gosh, i'm getting hungry now! but i also had a little bit of grilled fish and chips. PIG mum and i shared a 500mL lipton's lemon iced tea.
-i wheeled myself into the pharmacy where PIG mum was buying random things like band-aids. dad just snoozed away where we'd been sitting.
-PIG mum took me again to the loo then i pushed myself to borders. dunno why dad refused to help me steer. oh well, i can manoeuvre myself just dandy with era and erf, but it just means that i'm exceedingly slow.
-after borders, PIG mum and i went to jayjays, but there weren't any more cool tees for me to buy.
-i went once more to the loo before we left. someone was hogging the disabled loo; PIG mum grew impatient and just helped me use the normal one. then we wheeled me back to the car and dad tootled us home.
-i jumped online.
-but not for too long, coz we're having dinner @ the lam's house tonight! PIG mum's gonna give my 'up' DVD that letty gave me for christmas to jacinta, coz i already bought that movie for dad the christmas before.
-almost forgot! apart from the awesome two pigs i got PIG mum for her bday and for christmas, the chow family gave her - a PIGGYbank! BAHAHAHAHA!!! :p
-ANYWAYS, DUNNO WHAT WE'RE DOING TOMS, BUT I HOPE DAD TAKES US OUT AGAIN! ELSE I'M SLEEPING TILL ;;45 THEN GETT-sorry, shrieking! >< getting up to watch seven's news @ 6pm. :p anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: