Saturday, December 11, 2010

saturday post31b

good evening! em's final plodding total now stands @ somewhat more than 1964 steps today. if PIG mum allows me back online after dinner tonight, i'm fairly sure i'll have passed two grand. :Panyways, continuing from my last post?
-ngan arrived around three minutes early and led me to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before ngan flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself and had another tinkle, got creamed. ngan rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing my AFO straps. ngan rinsed the floor for me once before she led me to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i had one yummy chicken slice and two cheese toastie, cut into four squares. i also drank one cuppa, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-ngan gave ela a massage for around twenty-five minutes, painting her orange with light green spots today. she told me that while both she and her mum are buddhists, her step-dad's a mormon.
-ngan took me to the loo for two tinkles before i returned to the computer and signed ngan off. she's back both monday and wednesday.
-PIG mum came downstairs and hit me with the eye goo. :P now she's just bashing up poor dad. ><"
-anyways, fingers crossed that i can come back online afterwards! but if not, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: