Monday, December 20, 2010

tuesday post33

good afternoon! TWFT topic's "no peace? it's out!" and em's been hard @ work plodding 2433 steps today. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-dad drove us to maccas! along the way, we listened to seven's news simulcast on 96.5FM, and when that was over, i flipped back to listening to westlife's 'the love album'.
-we got somewhat lost, and ended up arriving about fifteen minutes late.
-alas, the parents wouldn't lemme use sparkless. >< PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside.
-i chose the BBQ pork ribs with mashed potato, dad had some kinda fisherman's platter, PIG mum just had a salad bar.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once first, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around the salad bar and grab dinner. i took as much as i could - i didn't wanna finish that plate, decide i was still hungry and haveta walk out again, see.
-we ate and yakked away. :) nomnomnom~ yummy food!
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more before i went for dessert. 'twas my 'main course', i announced to everyone. :P
-oops! but i forgot to feed uncle colbert sth for dad accidentally complete eighteen numbers of some sudoku for me! :P oh well, he's coming over for dinner on christmas day/boxing day/new year's eve, so i mut remember to give him sth then! :P
-dad drove us home and mum kicked me to bed. i'd somehow gotten a touch of the flu, see.
today: -i used the pot :P several times last night.
-i used it again this morning when dad left for work around 7:45am. dad woke me up with chilli PIG sausage, saying, "the silly thing fell off your bed while sleeping last night." :P
-bear bear and i snored until PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes." i used the pot :p once, then counted that time down.
-when PIG mum came back into my room, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more. but then i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, so just swung myself back to bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with one exceedingly thin streak of honey. i drank the entire mug of water 'incorrectly' afterwards, coz i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. one stinky unspeakable later, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside and sit on some bench to await cherish's arrival.
-when cherish arrived, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to her car. but thanks to PIG mum who helped me with my seatbelt.
-first, cherish drove us somewhere near garbo to pick up a girl called teagan (sp?).
-awesome, i've still got two hours online, if PIG mum doesn't boot me off! :D
-@ the job placement office, cherish helped me go to the loo once, then made me a cuppa, white and two, which i drank 'incorrectly'.
-lol, both teagan and derek thought i was only nineteen! teagan herself's twenty-one. she told me she's borderline insane! think she was found out coz she was self-mutilating or sth. but she seems nice enough. :) she doesn't work or study, just house and pet sits.
-this session was basically just signing up for work websites.
-cherish helped me once more to the toilet, then drove away. teagan saw a maccas, and cherish took us
-umm ..
-hey, fifi's here now, i'll try to bbl tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: