Sunday, December 5, 2010

sunday post31b

good evening once more! em's new final plodding for sunday, from 2:30pm afterwards, now stands @ 374. righteo, so where was i?
-pole walked me once to the loo before we started cooking!
-sadly, i only had time for one pork chop and one sausage before dad said 'twas time to leave. dad had kindly cooked me one chicken wing, for which in return he took the other sausage i'd cooked.
-pole helped me to the loo once more before dad tootled me off to church for choir practice.
-we arrived, but i had to walk downstairs coz turns out the choir was rehearsing upstairs.
-lol, we were a small group! just aunty amy (soprano), uncle kelvin (bass), dr. lee (tenor) and me(alto).
-we rehearsed the two songs! lol, 'twas the first time i've ever been told i was flat! oh noes, am i going more outta tune with each passing year?! ><
-aunty amy walked me once to the loo before we headed back upstairs to join the choir.
-group rehearsal: aunty amy led the first song, dr. lee the second.
-PIG mum and dad came to pick me up afterwards and dad tootled us home.
-i had my yummy sausage, then repeat the usual nightly event, zzz.
-today: dad poked me awake with 'fifteen more minutes', then, two minutes later, PIG mum did the same thing! :P i enjoyed the extra two minutes, and counted that PIG mum came back inside within forty seconds of the fifteen minutes being up.
-i used the pot :P once, PIG mum got me kitted and then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with a drop of marg and marmalade. i also drunk one mug of cold milo 'incorrectly'.
-i wanted to go to the loo once more before we went to church, but PIG mum said there wasn't any time left.
-dad tootled us off to church and PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way down to the hall for the meeting.
-janice watched me walk to the toilet once after i got down there.
-the meeting ... yeah, learned some about our church's planned direction for next year.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo then i grabbed two burger rings before taking a seat next to uncle jason's mum.
-but much thanks to little karen! dunno how old she is... eight? when i grabbed two burger rings from the morning tea table, she grabbed era, opened my palm and placed three more in there for me! :)
-after morning tea (i also drank one cup of coloured water 'incorrectly') PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up the stairs for service.
-bugger, lams was leading worship today. >< meaning i had to stand for ALL of worship - FIVE songs! >< i didn't sing anything out aloud, of course.
-uncle/pastor chong spoke today, and there was communion afterwards.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo afterwards, then dad drove us home so he could drive the van to plaza.
-with PIG mum driving, i flicked the music on. jacky cheung's awesome. :)
-thanks to PIG mum who agreed to check downstairs for a park for me first, but okay, i was PISSED when there was a carpark available and she didn't take it! fine, so you're a crap driver, but would it really kill you to TRY?!
-so PIG mum zoomed upstairs, where of course there wasn't any parking available. i thought she'd finally head back downstairs and try park, but nope. she found a park right @ the bloody end (i.e. furthest from the entrance), parked there, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way down! ><
-hey, it's 7:45 now; i'm gonna ring aunty nga, then i need one more loo trip. >< bbl~
-well, aunty nga's not home; will try again later~
-lunch: one yummy chocolate with pearl, one plain chicken wrap from hungry jacks and exactly seventeen chips dunked into some tomato sauce.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back to the car and tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip for today.
-one loo trip, then i sat down with my visitors! vicky and kathy~
-we just chatted away.
-they left shortly after 5pm, i went once more to the loo, talked PIG mum out of giving me a shower (and thus gleefully forcing me to do all these things i'm uncomfortable with doing) then popped online till dinner was called.
-the rest of tessa's yummy fried rice, one chunk of cucumber, carrot and chicken. sadly, PIG mum did gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-then i went once more to the loo before i wrote anna's bday card and tootled online.
-when the slams arrived, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, not only gleefully forcing me to do everything but even gleefully forcing poor ela to dry era more than ten times! ><
-but i'm finally back online now, with a final plodding total of 450 from 2:30pm onwards. and the final spam count for the weekend's ten.
-toms: just acupuncture, i think. hopefully PIG mum can take me to the runcorn BBQ chinese restaurant for lunch, or dad will buy me a sausage bun, else PIG mum will gleefully restrict me to only fruit again! >< righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: