Monday, December 13, 2010

tuesday post32

good morning! hmm ... i came online @ 11:15am; fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme stay online till 1:15pm before she forces me off! anyways, TWFT topic's 'keep practicing' and em's been hard @ work plodding 505 steps. i doubt the accuracy of this pedometer, coz last night, it said i'd only walked around 30 steps, which i know isn't accurate. *sigh* i dunno ... anyways, today's events?
-i used the pot :P several times myself last night.
-this morning, when dearest dad came and kissed me good-bye, bear bear showed him proudly how he hadn't asphyxiated again under the blankets last night. :P i also used the pot :P once more.
-dad left for work @ 7;50; i spent the remaining ten minutes till 8am having a quiet chat to ercy the angel/saint, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and we snored our heads off until PIG mum came into my room and poked me awake with 'fifteen more minutes."
-i counted the time down - though she tried to cheat! >< she came back about two minutes early and tried to tell me to "get up."!
-when my fifteen minutes was really over, i swung myself over to use the pot :P once more. then PIG mum got me kitted, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. lol, she 'claims' it's coz i'm going to see the dentist; personally, i think it's just coz she wants to gleefully force poor ela to do things.
-anyways, after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. today, we listened to westlife's 'the love album' all day, and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-pig MUM TOOTLED US OFF TO THE PLAZA MACCAS FOR BREAKFAST! SHE GLEEFULLY forced :( - woah, shrieking, sorry! ><" me to walk in, then refused to take me to the loo, saying that i could wait till after breakfast.
- i read the front and back pages of the courier mail, then PIG mum came back with a breakkie wrap for each of us. they're awesome, coz they've got a small hash brown inside them! nomnomnom~ she drank a white tea without any sugar; i drank a small milk - and gargled the last mouthful - coz i didn't really wanna see kelvin the dentist with bits of egg, bacon and/or hash brown sticking out from between my teeth! :P
-PIG mum took me once to the loo after breakfast, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, then tootled us off to sunnybank dental.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside; i settled down with a very recent edition of new idea - 10th december!
-but nature called again, meaning PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then the dental assistant with some funny name said i could go right in.
-'twas good to see kelvin! he gave my teeth a good general clean, laughed @ my confession that i'd only just eaten maccas and told me i didn't need to look @ the mirror to floss, like PIG mum has been forcing me to do, as long as i do it slowly and don't accidentally miss any teeth!
-he gave me a goodie bag before i left, too. :) PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( to walk back out, and i sat and browsed like two more pages of that woman's day gossip magazine while PIG mum went to pay.
-i actually walked over to the counter and said hello to kelvin leung's daughter! i think she's about five, maybe six years old? but being half chinese and half asian, she's certainly very pretty!
-PIG mum tootled us home. i went and did a stinky unspeakable then tootled online.
-like i said earlier, fingers crossed that i can stay online till 1:15pm! ngan's coming @ 1:30, we're gonna play the wii and the piano! then, we've got the final toastmasters for this year! yummy pizza is provided! D but hopefully PIG mum will gimme several dollars to grab some dessert with ngan from maccas afterwards!
-no idea whatsoever what's happening toms, sorry. but hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: