Thursday, February 24, 2011

friday post 41

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1879 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'god wants you to succeed (1)', thirdly, em's still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after fifi leaves tonight, and lastly, the spam count for the week's fifty-two. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night and this morning, using it once more when dearest dad used oem to eye-kiss me good-bye this morning, before kissing me himself lots. :)
-dad left for work @ 8:05am, i spent the ten minutes til 8:15am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness, all the pleasure to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.then bear bear, oem, voem and i all cuddled and snored until the phone rang.
-PIG mum came downstairs shortly and told me "fifteen more minutes." i counted that time down, then swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle before feeling like doing a stinky unspeakable and just swinging myself back into bed.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps, close taps and get weetbix. but era got to get honey and poy milk (coz the carton was too full for ela to handle).
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the toilet, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-hey, funny! PIG mum forgot to gleefully force poor ela to pour me one mug of water! :P but i did a stinky unspeakable anyway.
-PIG mum came, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over, wash and dry both hands before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to michael leung's second album all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to the good health medical centre for pincushion practice. o_O :P
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside. thanks to her who handed me a new weekly mag, which i browsed. kylie the mormon nurse also came over for a chat! she says she's a big fan of sushi.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before dr. lin turned me into a pincushion. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to dak herself. afterwards, i went outside to wash both hands and dry ela (the hand dryer was on the left-hand side, this time) while PIG mum went herself.
-dr. lin turned me into a pincushion! o_O :P but i get a break from that for two months; i asked dr. lin was it coz she needed time to re-sharpen her needles before she stabbed them into me, she laughed and assured me that she uses disposable ones. :P
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before tootling us off for lunch with mrs. dent @ the underwood coffee club! i rang dearest dad first - he's @ some place starting with 'c'.
-awesome, PIG mum lemme order eggs Benedict with bacon! sadly, she wouldn't lemme order a chocolate thickshake - that's the FIRST TIME without. from past experiences, she lets me drink one once every three trips?
-we yakked away happily. of course, sadly, PIG mum couldn't curb herself and hold her tongue in, so poor donna baker and i copped some choice insults from her. :(
-thanks to mrs. dent who shouted us! PIG mum had some thai platter which she claimed was both too oily and un=fresh. mrs. dent had some vegetarian thing.
-mrs. dent she's going somewhere (hervery bay, i think 'twas) with mr. dent soon, and won't be back til march - but she promises to find me for lunch/dinner for my birthday! :D
-time for home, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the car and tootled us home.
-i went to the loo. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. she also gleefully forced poor elf on two rounds of ankle exercises coz her stupid ankle was hurting.
-after two tinkles, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the computer.
-well, fifi should arrive in about fifteen minutes time! must remember to return to her her drink bottle.
-fingers crossed i can return back online tonight, but if not, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: