Friday, February 25, 2011

friday post 41b

good afternoon! (it's just past6pm, but the sky's so light, it can't possibly be evening yet! :P) em's new final plodding total for friday's now 2142. score, i passed two grand! :) anyways, events since my first post?
-when fifi arrived, i held her hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. fifi kindly rinsed my hair for me after shampooing it so my right hand could hold my stupid right eye closed.
-i had one tinkle before fifi flipped the nice hot water, fifi dried me and i had one tinkle when she fetched the cream (she's one of the few carers that actually remembers the cream! :P), then i got creamed and rekitted, having one more tinkle when fifi was doing erf's laces.
-fifi rinsed the floor for me, then led me out to the dining room for arvo tea.
-OMG! i've had the perfect arvo tea SIXTEEN times this month!!! :D yup, fifi remembered - two slices of cheese, ham and mayo cut into four triangles. i also drank one mug of tetley's tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'. i also sucked the teabag once. :p
-once i'd finished eating, i asked fifi to give ela a massage. she started just after 5:15pm.
-PIG mum awoke from pigland and came downstairs and we all had a yak. turns out fifi actually lived in a refugee camp in tanzania for several years after she fled burundi! she stayed there from when she was eight til she was twenty-three! but she's reunited with her family now. :) and did you know - mr. alex comes from a HUGE family - THIRTEEN siblings! fifi herself has seven siblings - hey, that's still impressive! wow,
-and i talked to mr. alex on her mobile! we exchanged greetings, then i asked him if he'd received my hand-drawn note i'd drew him after that fiasco after fifi and i got lost after leaving toastmasters the meeting before last! he just laughed, and said, "no worries, it's all good." and after fifi hung up, she told me that mr. alex keeps my note up in some glass cabinet in their room where he keeps all his cards, and won't let fifi touch/move it!
-@ 5:55, fifi took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before she led me over to wash and dry era. then i held her hand and walked back to the computer desk, where i signed fifi off, said my thanks and byes. the lucky things - they're going to grand plaza for dinner tonight! the kids are getting kid's club meals from hungry jacks, she'll get a whopper, and mr. alex'll get some KFC. lol, i wonder what's with all the guys liking KFC so much? :P
-well, i just finished listening to nine's news simulcast on river 94.9FM. PIG mum's cooking sth, i can hear her banging away. hopefully i can stay online til 7pm, that's when my PISSY two hours that gives PIG mum so much pleasure to restrict me to expires.
-i'm attending SHINE fellowship tonight! i can't remember the topic ... sth like ministry in the workplace?
-anyways, tess comes @ 10am in the morning. fingers crossed we can FINALLY hit the coffee club together! then jack's coming in the arvo for tutoring. hopefully, nobuko will come shower me toms arvo, else poor buta-chan's gonna sulk like mad and get me to e-mail nobuko! :P righteo, the final spam count for the week's fifty-three; hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: