Sunday, February 27, 2011

monday post 42

good afternoon! em's been hard @ work plodding 1733 steps today and TWFT topic's 'building men and women of god (1)'. righteo, today's events?
-i used the pot :P several times last night, using it once more when dearest dad left for work and eye-kissed me with oem and voem and bear bear before kissing me lots himself. :)
-dad left for work @ 8;10am, i spent the next ten mins till 8:20am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness, all the pleasure to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-then i cuddled everyone and tried to return to sleep ... only i'm not sure if i really did fall back asleep.
-so when PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot again then counted that time down, before returning to my silent chat with percy.
-when PIG mum came back inside, i swung myself to use the pot :P once again, only i couldn't tinkle, coz suddenly i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable! meaning i just swung myself back into bed and waited for PIG mum's return.
-she came, got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open taps, close taps, get weetbix and pour milk. but era got one whole spoonful of honey for the three weetbix. :)
-i only took one gulp of water 'incorrectly' from the required mug of water afterwards. usually, if i wanna do a stinky unspeakable afterwards, i drink the whole mug, but coz i was going to vincent the bloody physio's for a torture session, i didn't wanna need to go halfway suddenly.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car, then returned to the house to do sth. sitting there waiting for her, i finished my quiet chat to percy. but PIG mum was STILL inside - what was she doing there? so i went once more to the loo before we left.
-we listened to michael leung all day, and of course evil PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day.
-PIG mum tootled me off to unique physiotherapy for my torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-lol, i brought my BYO gossip mag to read! and kat jie jie's awfully sweet - she went and bought a woman's day for me! so PIG mum read that~
-bloody wobble board for twenty-odd minutes today. >< must remember when i stand, i'm not allowed to even TOUCH the metal cart thing, let alone hold it! ><
-when we left, PIG mum drove me to get a yummy pork salad roll, but wouldn't buy me any chocolate milk coz she said i'd caused a fuss while @ vincent's. >< huh, whatever. but i still said my best 'garm er' to the lady manning the counter. ('garm er') is thanks in Vietnamese.)
-PIG mum tootled us home, and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside. i went to the loo once before settling down with my yummy pork salad roll for lunch. the lady told me that they use oil, butter and chicken liver to make the sauce, but how come both PIG mum and i can taste viinegar? lol, guess i'll try googling 'pork salad roll' when i get the time.
-after dad went back to work, PIG mum gleefully forced me to complete one sudoku before letting me online. but thanks to her who just passed me one mug of water, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course.
-awesome, i've got just less than 1.5 hrs left for my own net time before carol comes! i don't like her, but hey, i'm sure we'll be civil. anyways, fingers crossed that i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: