Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Post 161c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 6382; D2's new report: 6382 steps also equals 165kcal or 2.77km. XD Ha, D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today. XD Anyways, third time lucky: events for today?
-I used the pot :P once last night and once this morning around 6:35am. Then I spent the ten minutes until 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Daddy Bear and I happily cuddled and snored until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work. I used the pot :P again, and after he'd left, resumed happy snorings with Daddy Bear.
-One more pot trip for me, and I also count down fifteen more minutes for myself, right before PIG mum demands I get up and dressed. She finishes with my AFO and laces, I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom and brush teeth - actually, I do a stinky unspeakable also, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forces poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day, too. While she drives, I keep both eyes closed on finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, then, opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helps Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then walked me straight into the gym. My new physio student for the next five week's a guy named Brett, he's twenty-three and a New South Welshman. Actually, this rotations's all guys!
-So physio today: weight bearing for Elf, reaching for Era, twenty sit-to-stands, ten mini squats, piano and cone work for Ela.
-After physio, PIG mum took me once more to the loo. We caught the lift down with that old fella who's got Winnie the seeing eye dog!
- While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-At Woka Woka today, we shared the set meal, chicken with stir fry noodles. Actually, I'm wondering will anyone have lunch with me there this Sunday after church, because Woka Woka's closing after this Sunday for those big renovations!
-After lunch, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all the way to Sushi Sushi, where I bought myself a tempura scallop sushi for arvo tea.
-Back @ Chi-Link, we both went to the loo once before going into the shop.
-When Lei shifu came outside for me, I tried using my halting Chinese to tell him that I had a headache on the right side, and how I was afraid I'd internally combust/explode/something like that, but my very limited vocab ran out when I reached the word 'explode' so I just used the sound effect. Luckily, shifu Lei understood my sound, laughed and reassured me that I'd be fine.
-One comfy massage for both PIG mum and I later, we used the bathroom once more. Oh, I forgot to say: when I went before going for the massage, there was some undisabled idiot male using it! >< The door swished open, I caught sight of some guy with his pants down, went "eep!" and immediately averted my eyes! The guy pulled his jeans up before coming to press the door closed. Idiot!
-When PIG mum tootled us home, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, then Ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Hey, fingers crossed I can brb, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: