Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday Post 161d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3025, remembering that like 656 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's house last night. D2 will be back toms, provided he doesn't reset his stupid self again; really, I've decided that I want a new digi-walker for Christmas, he's too unreliable. >< Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-Right after I finished Saturday Post 161c, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Will most definitely sing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! ><
-Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Well, I guess the special thing's that Bible study's resuming and I've got SHINE fellowship afterwards. So hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: