Monday, July 7, 2014

Tuesday Post 159

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1980 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Law of Love (1). righteo, events for today?
~Huh, I was sure I'd have a great sleep last night, coz I was playing Lumosity for PIG mum and didn't hit the sack till like 10pm, but last night PIG mum goes carelessly THUMPING around upstairs and wakes me! *sigh*
-I used the pot :P once this morning again around 6:35am, before spending the ten minutes till 6:45am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-More happy snorings continue with Daddy Bear until dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work. I also use the pot :P again.
-Again, more happy snorings with Daddy Bear for me, plus one more pot :P trip, before PIG mum comes and pokes me with "fifteen more minutes." When she comes back, I swing myself over to the loo for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back when I realise I fell like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum gets me kitted, and I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, one mug of yummy mint drinking chocolate, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. :P While PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the loo, where I did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, she gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also fully leaned against the side rail and finished off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry both hands, before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD. We listened to Westlife's 'Gravity' album all day and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too. While she drove me to see Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session with him, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: Ela pointlessly open loo door and hold onto rail, bent to touch Elf's shoe ten/fifteen times, standing practice and Ela holding a skipping rope.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us off to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for lunch~ Juliana was working today; I chose the BBQ pork omelette with rice, while PIG mum had some kinda beef with rice.
-Over lunch, we yakked. Juliana's working @ some nursing home right now, and she's pretty fussy, coz she doesn't wanna work in the neuro, paeds or ortho wards! :P
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo (Ela was pissed that the automatic sanitary pad disposer wasn't working XD) then tootled us back to the Warrigal Square Woolies, where I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through the store to buy milk and one BBQ chook.
-Back home, I used the loo once (of course, I had to do everything myself) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Actually, when we arrived home, our house alarm light was flashing! o_O PIG mum went to our neighbours Aunty Emily and Uncle Alan; Uncle Alan was presumably @ work but Aunty Emily came back with PIG mum and checked the house was free of intruders. Wonder what set our alarm off?
-Yay, thirty minutes for myself, now~
-Annette will come and supervise my shower then we're hitting Toastmasters together! Must remember to ask PIG mum please not to sign Annette off until we get home; she's lazy and always tries to leave early! >< But fingers crossed I can bring some dinner home from Maccas!
-Toms: mid-morning UQ physio with Brad.
-Aunty Deana will come mind me for three hours; oh, I must remember to remind PIG mum please to tape Chicago Fire for me; it's on tonight.
-Annette/Roxana will come supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And it's ice cream night toms night! Well, apple puff with custard; I think there was some left from last week.
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: