Monday, July 28, 2014

Tuesday Post 162

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2475 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling sixty-one kcal or 1.07km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's Deal with the Stumbling Blocks (1) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after I get home from Goodwill Orthaepedics!!! But just noting down that I saw vincent the bloody physio for a torture session this morning (*squee* little Kayla called me 'Em' after I prompted her to, then 'jie jie' after Vincent told her to call PIG mum 'yee yee'! XD) and then had lunch @ the Calamvalr BBQ and Chinese restaurant, back home, I went once to the loo (of course, doing everything myself) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Roxana's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm then taking me to the Toastmasters speechfest, where I'm Toastmaster! Fingers crossed she'll lemme bring back some dinner from Maccas, hey. Toms I've got mid-morning UQ physio with Jake, also fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a meatball roll from Runcorn Plaza Hot Bread for arvo tea before getting home! I've gotta do my writers group homework when I get home; Aunty Deana will come supervise me for three hours. Oh, must check what time Chicago Fire'sa on tonight and ask PIG mum to please record it for me! Carol's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm and best of all, it's ice cream night tonight! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all! Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: