Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday Post 161c

Good evening again, and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em's probable, probable final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ sth like 2947, remembering that like 656 of those steps were plodded last night attending small group @ Pole's. D2's been fires tonight, because he only gave me 123 steps for all the hard work I've done since my last post! >< Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?
-Actually, I'm seriously not in the mood to detail through what happened tonight. >< Basically, I had to let the parents gleefully force poor Elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch (made worse by dad forcing Erf to stand higher onto some Yellow Pages volume) before I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 700 steps on that bloody cross trainer for them. >< After dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Nature's calling now, so fingers crossed I can bbl with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: