Monday, July 14, 2014

Tuesday Post 160

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2735 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling sixty-five kcal or 1.19km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Are You a 'Stephen'?" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get back home from seeing Epic!!! But just noting down that I had a great sleep last night (nature didn't call until 7:05am) and UQ physio with Brad, before we had lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese Restaurant for lunch! Before we went home, we went to Bella's fruit market to buy honey and garlic, then back home I went to the loo once before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and bring all the washing back in. Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm and toms I've got my second-last UQ physio with Brad before Aunty Deana comes to supervise me for three hours. Then hopefully Carol's coming to supervise my shower, if she's feeling better. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: