Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Post 161

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4191 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'What Are You Living For?' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's ten, but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SIX MINUTES online after dinner tonight! online tonight!! But just noting down that I had church this morning, lunch with seven other SHINE fellowship members and fellowship back @ church afterwards; Aunty A's coming for dinner tonight and toms I've got UQ physio with a new student! We'll prolly get lunch @ Woka Woka afterwards coz PIG mum's got me booked for a massage with shifu Lei in the afternoon, then it's Carol coming to supervise my shower in the arvo. Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl with today's events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: