Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Post 162d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 6912; D2's final, final report for tonight: 6912 steps also equals 177kcal or 2.91km. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-After finishing Monday Post 162c, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-But fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant afterwards.
-Roxana will come supervise my shower @ 4pm, and even more excitingly, she's taking me out to the Toastmasters speechfest, where I'm Toastmaster! Lol, usually the Toastmaster gets to choose a topic, but since it's speechfst, there's none. I'm just hoping that all the speeches will run way overtime and leave no room for the general evaluation, meaning I won't get evaluated. It's happened before! XD Also hope PIG mum'll lemme buy back some dinner from Maccas; righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: