Friday, November 15, 2019

Saturday Post 302


Good afternoon! Firstly, I’m logging in my plodding total for Saturday as only 911 (because I don’t leave the house Saturdays but this crazy Wally gives me steps as long as he’s turned on! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Muzzle Your Mouth’. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:41, I lasted 5:41. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:48pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:24. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:00am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:10am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shortly after that, dad came to kiss me bye; saying he’d got sth @ church that needed doing. After he’d left, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Whoops it’s nearly 3:30pm! Just briefly, then:
  • Besta minded me from 10am.
  • Happily started reading new book club novel; reached pg. twenty-five @ 11:03am then page fifty @ 11:31am and finished pg. seventy-five @ 11:57am.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable, drank another mug of white tea with two sugars and read till 12:30pm, when I took a nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after 13% but happily leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta had cooked while I was showering plus one more mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Today’s McHappy Day but alas horrid PIG mum won’t take me out for a Big Mac. *sigh*
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people but fully expecting a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • Only dad had better remember to take us out for dinner toms night! Although obviously I’ll get piss little … *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: