Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday Post 303d

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3808 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven's evening news!! Righteo, just briefly potential final, final events for today?
  •  Did a stinky unspeakable this morning.
  • Alyssa came and gave Ela a session of OT.
  • Had last night's dinner leftovers for lunch.
  • At 5:48pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting exactly eight minutes. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • Tina came @ 1pm and took me to Woolies to buy one box of tissues. Bumped into Chris!
  • Endured blasted hydro. >< *sigh* David's turning twenty-nine early next month!
  • Came home and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, then after PIG mum dried my back dried and rekitted myself; she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing - that's seriously all she helps with; I do the lifting, holding and bending all myself - and both shoelaces needed tying.
  • After lifting the loo lid - the second for today - I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interestingsurnames I saw: Ravn, Whop, Hereechiarn (heard), Limmer, Acton, Henschke, Palaszczuk, Goodworth, Frecklington, Ovadia, Bloomberg, Kambale, Lazzaro (heard), Tampel, Newport, Donohue,Titmus, Hammond, Kohli, Khawaja, Birchall, McLaughlin, Titmus, Wall, Ware, Ledecke (heard), Wellings and Fentiman (heard). Telstra shares are @  $3.63, up seven cents! Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 19-31 today; Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-31. Grr, I'd happily note that this was the 29TH time I've watched the Seven's 6pm news bulletin, but for the connection suddenly cutting off and me taking two minutes to open a new window! >< XD
    P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Special Treasure'.

No comments: