Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Thursday Post 293b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! PIG mum says I may login my final, final plodding total @ 2500. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for Thursday?
  • Deb came to help me up @ 8am. Lol, she helps make life easier for me by allowing me to lie down while she pulls my socks on; Kim has me sit up while PIG mum doesn't even help! XD
  • Breakfast: two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P plus the largest mug of water there is. Took the pill the psychiatrist prescribed for me that starts with 'E'. Forgot the name but thanks to Google search history that reminded me: Epilim. XD
  • Deb drove me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Happily read Kylie Chan's Black Jade for about one hour, reaching pg. 111 @ 9:42am, finishing pg. 125 @ 10:02am and reaching pg. 150 @ 10:37am.
  • Bought groceries from Woolies; bumped into the couple we saw before they left for their holiday in NZ! The wife's called Lin; the husband sth like Mark. She's like his carer; he hangs onto the trolley like me and has a walking stick too.
  • Braced against wall while Deb ducked inside New York Baguette and bought me one custard bun and one sausage bun.
  • Finished shopping upstairs @ Coles.
  • Went to Ho Lin Wah for lunch!
  • Came home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Thanks also to Deb who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing me to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Promise I'll wash my own hair toms arvo; only once each fortnight do I get help with that on three consecutive days. XD
  • Asked Deb to please give Ela a massage after she cleaned the bathroom.
  • Let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea then sneaked my mobile into the loo then played Candy Crush type games for @ least the full five tinkles. XD
  • Toms: may haveta get myself up. *sigh* Fingers crossed PIG mum'll help; can't remember the last time I got help getting up for ONE CONSECUTIVE WEEK (not counting PIG mum holidaying overseas)!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Wonder will PIG mum take me out for lunch? If she doesn't, it's coz I skipped hydro this week coz my monthlies were still going.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's DYING to yap incessantly @ him. XD Actually, must remember to write him a Christmas card coz toms will be the last time I see him this year: he's flying back to Taiwan with his family for the holidays!
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't come Saturdays anymore.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Beautifully Burdened'.

No comments: