Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday Post 303f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3945. Excuse me that I can't be bothered getting up and plodding fifty-five more steps to make that 4000. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After publishing the previous post, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: may haveta get myself up toms. *sigh*
  • Also not looking forward to seeing Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. *another sigh* Cripes I hope it's not as hot like last week; last Tuesday I caught myself a touch of heatstroke and almost resorted to Panadol were it not for the headache bugging off! *2nd sigh*
  • Worst of all, PIG mum might refuse to take me out for lunch because I don't think Aunty Ann's back from her cruise yet ... *3rd sigh*
  • Toastmasters toms night! Room was unclear but I've e-mailed back asking for clarification; hopefully someone will answer~
  • Looking forward muchly to munching my Happy Meal from Maccas, never mind they were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO! *4th sigh*
  • Lol, I'm a very sighy person tonight, aren't I? XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Chees,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonigt I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: