Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday Post 301d

Good evening! Firstly, I'm logging in last Monday's total (3844) for today coz Wally perished two days ago and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Every Good Gift'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When dad got home from seeing the doctor, he immediately ordered me offline and over to watch another episode of The Good Doctor that Uncle Norm kindly taped for me; with pleasure!
  • I watched one episode and was about ten/twenty minutes into watching another when dad called dinner. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, about three small slices of tasteless soup beef, one chunk of fish (silver perch, prolly) and one tiny slice of scrambled egg. Pity that the parents gleefully force poor Ela to hold the dumbbell over dinner, but hey.
  • Dinner's washed down with one bowl of soup, after which I IMMEDIATELY release the dumbbell and open the red packets from First and Second Aunty! Must thank them; now the parents will get Christmas and birthday presents!
  • That done, I take my bowl over to the sink then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one last loo trip @ 9pm with tonight's final, final events else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: