Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday Post 303d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I've locked in my final, final plodding total for Saturday @ only 800 (since I've not left the house today) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's ''The Approval of One'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that EM'S having lunch together toms!
  • The other special thing's that toms night, PIG mum and I are meeting Phil and Kathleen Ticehurst for dinner! Think Rick and Maria Bell are coming too? Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: