Monday, November 11, 2019

Tuesday Post 301c

Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Don't have time to record my final, final plodding total from last Tuesday fortnight (you can find that for me, thanks. XD) but it's similar to what it was for Tuesday Post 291d/e. XD Righteo, just super-briefly, probable final, final events for today?
  • Thanks to dad who got Elf's footwear on for me this morning, I did the rest.
  • Saw Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session: stood most session, beant fourteen times to floor for Ela to mve object, timed eaching for both hands, leaning then falling forwards, bent thrice more to ground for Era to touch floor. 
  • Had kaarage chicken rice for my lunch @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown any dad nabbed two slices of my chicken and there was only three! o_O *sigh*
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Shelby's here minding me now - we're hitting Toastmasters tonight! Hopefully my SG will have supper @ Maccas afterwards and I can join them!
  • Toms: gotta do my GCCW homework!
  • Nat's coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 4pm, but with NAB physio finished and dad back @ work, will PIG mum send us to the library again?
  • Then Kim's taking me ti choir toms night; lucky Kim will doubtless leave before 8pm. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: