Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday Post 301b

Good evening! Like I explained in the previous post, I'm noting down my plodding total for Sunday as 1510. Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Lol, dad didn't summon me over for dinner till 7:50pm, but on the bright side, he lemme use the spoon I'd had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get when Kim was minding me this arvo. The record ends here; I can foresee that I'll be getting my own cutlery for all three meals resuming toms. *sigh* Never mind, I'll rejoice that I got THE FIRST TEN DAYS of the month free from having to get myself cutlery for ANY meal! :D Somehow I can't imagine that feat ever being repeated but hey, you never know!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong egetable, lotsa soup potato, potato soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, about three wee chunks of surprisingly asty beef and one lil chunk of ham.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Anyways, hopefully brb following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: