Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday Post 315

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 5422 steps (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Keep Building Up Your Faith' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's thirty-six. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:30am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later dearest dad considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage; that was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After another pot :P trip,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for about another hour, waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. I also have my 56th dream for the year: PIIG mum and I have gone shopping somewhere; I approach her holding this MASSIVE Totoro and ask her will she please buy it for me?? XD
  • PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kittedd, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Pity, after I'd excitedly burbed my newest dream to PIG mum I'd asked her would she have bought me the massive Totoro but she immediately snapped back, "Of course not! Where would you have put it??" Party pooper. XD
  • She comes back to help with Elf's AFO and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast is one avocado toastie with a tiny sprinkling of salt, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and another much smaller mug of Milo. Hannah arrives to drive me to UQ but before letting us leave, PIG mum yaps @ Hannah for awhile first. XD
  • At UQ I use the loo once and then, after doing a quick warmup on the treadmill reaching the speed of 2.8km/hr for five minutes, Matthew wheels me up to the Great Court, I get up and walk another full circuit!
  • Matthew actually wheels me back to the NAB afterwards; I say bye to Sonia and Denny. Denny says cya Monday, coz we're going to catch the City Cat together!
  • Hannah tootles me home and I head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice hot water off, get dried, have another tinkle and get creamed. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's drying my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, bossy PIG mum demands I get a spoon for lunch right when I've asked Hannah to please clean the bathroom. She just likes showing people how much power she has over me, that woman! >< BTW, the fried rice she cooked was bland and tasteless; lunch was washed down with one mug of green tea.
  • I turned the light on, booted up the computer and recorded down what I'd done for physio that morning. Poor Hannah's shift ended @ 1pm but PIG mum wouldn't stop yapping @ her! I interrupted her incessant talking @ 1:01pm, apologising to Hannah that PIG mum was having so much fun talking, even though your shift should've already ended she's not letting you go. XD
  • I turned the alarm on before PIG mum tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoyed Aunty Ann's firm ministrations; PIG mum enjoyed yapping her head off to Aunty Ann. XD
  • Lucky PIG mum got outta turning the alarm off coz dearest dad was already home, huh.
  • I read my daily Bible passages, munched a yummy banana for arvo tea, skooted my chair over to get myself another spoon (horrid PIG mum removed the first one Hannah left me. ><), used the loo for one more tinkle and then tootled online for myself.
  • Watching the Broncos play tonight! Who cares like 65% of voters have tipped the Eels to win by @ least twelve?? XD
  • Toms: both Saturday and Sunday, expect a pissy plodding total from me, because I'm just staying @ home. Kim's not minding me from 10am till 2pm coz she's taking leave ATM because Mr. Do's dad is very sick but I vaguely recall Davina saying someone else will come. Hope she's nice! Will shower with this new carer @ 12:30pm coz nobody does the afternoon shift anymore.
  • But super-excited: Ileana's coming @ 4pm with burgers for arvo tea; I've not seen her since 1999!! Hopefully we'll have a great time together~
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Doesn't matter I've not been able to play my two usual games of Bejeweled today; I'll still willingly hit the sack tonight because for the only gave I've played today, I've lasted 7:391

No comments: