Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday Post 315d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Dunno why Joni's devotional didn't arrive, but with a final, final plodding total of only 800, just lemme cover final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I listened to Mr. Jay's concert!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Will have an early lunch @ 11:30am coz Hannah's coming @ midday and taking me to UQ; not for physio exactly but to catch the CityCat for one stop with a bunch of other clients, physio students and teachers!
  • Hannah will take me home and then leave; apparently some new carer's coming to see me showered? Hope she's nice~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional finally appeared @ 9:16pm! The topic's 'Precious Jewels'. 
    P.P.S. Argh, awful PIG mum realised the pot :P hadn't been emptied until I was brushing teeth ... I'd asked her could she please wait until I was back in bed before emptying it, but no, she was spiteful, emptied the pot immediately and closed the toilet lid, meaning I've had to walk back online and note I'd done that for her; final, final plodding total for tonight: only 855. *sigh*

No comments: