Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wednesday Post 316c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2860 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Man Of Sorrows ... Lord Of Joy'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get while they were taking walkies, meaning I still haven't had to get myself cutlery for ALL three meals of the day this year, phew. XD
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, lotsa pawpaw, some beef mince and a lil strip of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, I'd better continue blogging about the Camry now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Thursday, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: